Random Name Selector – Description
A Fun classroom management tool for Teachers, that will engage and entertain students. The Random Name Selector is a Fun (and fair) way to select students for that special task or to answer that question.
Has anyone not answered yet?, did everyone get a turn? Bring your Classroom Management into the 21st century with the Random Name Selector.
Simply create one or more classes/groups. Add students to those groups. The App will then randomly select students from the highlighted group. All names will be displayed before a name is displayed for a second time.
Do your students “relax” once their name has been selected? The latest version of the app allows names to be displayed a maximum of 3 times, so the students never know when they may be called upon again! The selection finishes only when all active names have been selected at least once.
This app is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is particularly useful when the screen is mirrored to a whiteboard or similar large format display.
As part of a Free upgrade, teachers will now be able to enter lists of students rather than individually. This is a great usability and time saving feature.
- Call on your students in a different order every time.
- If you want to exclude a Student/s from the selection simply turn them off in the settings screen.
- The number of Students / Groups is limited only by the amount of free space on your device.
- This is a Universal App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- The Animated Graphics make the whole experience a pleasure.
- Provide Feedback to the Developers directly from within the App….let us know how we can make it better.
- Share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter from within the App.
- A new option to allow names to be selected up to 3 times to discourage students “relaxing” once their name has been selected.